The DIY Experience team values our website visitors’ trust and safety. Thus, we inform you that we are dedicated to protecting your personal and non-personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1998. At DIY Experience, we solely collect the data which is absolutely necessary to the website’s good functioning. At the same time, we do our best to prevent it from being compromised or exposed to unauthorised third parties.
1. Personal Information We May Collect
We would like to inform you that personal information is collected each time a reader registers or subscribes to our newsletter, contacts us through our main page, contact page or via the comments section found below our posts.
In some of the situations presented above, our readers may be asked to share personal information. This information may include an email address and full name. It is understandable that such personal information is used when the DIY Experience team responds to messages, queries or other requests put forth by users. None of your personal information, including your contact data, is used for advertising or promotional purposes. We will only use your personal information for these purposes provided we have your explicit written request in this regard.
We may use both personal and non-personal information for at least one of the several following purposes:
- To personalize your web surfing experience on our site. The information we collect helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website based on the feedback we receive from you.
- To respond to questions, requests, and specific inquiries.
- To send periodic emails (only if you subscribe to our posts via the newsletter).
2. Browser and IP Information; Cookies
3. Other sites